Update July 7th 2:30pm
Good afternoon CSD parents, Here is your weekly update. The county of SB has posted information in regards to youth sport workouts. This has been their stance in regards to the covid virus since day 1 of closures. However the City has said we can continue operation of business as long as we keep to regulation and guid lines. We can continue to operate as long as we make a few adjustment to schedules and work out structures. Here are a few changes along with current policies we currently have in place.
* We must cut down on number of participants per class. I’m currently working on new roster, days, and times. Ill post rosters along with workout days and times of each group on the front page of web site.
* Participants can wear mask during workouts. Its not mandatory for those players with prior medical conditions such as asthma.
* Temperature must continue to be checked prior to entry to building. Anyone with a temperature of 100 or higher will be sent home. If he or she has any signs of cough, runny nose, stomach ache, or fever. Will also be sent home.
* If any Participants family members has any of these symptoms. The participant is asked to stay home until cleared by medical advisor. (Our hopes is not upset anyone. Its only to insure the safety of not only the participant. Its to also insure the safety of all participants and their families.
1. Will enter through front door.
2. Temperature checks will be done upon entry to building.
3. No bags, participant must bring bat, glove, helmet, and water bottle with name tag on it. Catchers can bring equipment bag and must bring their own gear.
4. Participants are not allowed to barrow anyones gear and must bring their own gear.
5. They will exit through back door around side of building.
6. We will continue to monitor 6ft distance policy already in place.
7. We will continue to ask and urge participants to wash and sanitize hands constantly.
8. Parents and siblings must remain outside.
Parents will be required to sign a release form that participants will abide by the following regulations. If you have any questions you contact me by phone.
Today July 7th the facility will be closed so that I can have time to make adjustment to current protocols and schedule for remainder of week. We will reopen the 8th with minor adjustment to schedule. The new schedule for the following week will be in place later this evening. I will reassess scheduling at the end of next week and make adjustment of need be.
California Academy of Baseball/ CSD
The California Sand Dawgs Baseball Academy was founded in 2012. The academy originated in Rancho Cucamonga, California with only ten players in a 12u developmental level. Since the start of the program the academy has went from ten players to over eighty players. The Sand Dawgs Baseball Academy consist of 10u, 11u, 12u, 13u, and high school level teams and development. The Cal Sand Dawgs have been built on a reputation to show great class in what we do. Read more…